- Flew onto the mountain on Sunday, June 13 and established Base Camp at 7,136 ft. on the southest fork of the Kahiltna Glacier.
- Training at BC on Monday, June 14.
- Headed down to and up the Kahiltna Glacier on Tuesday, June 15 and made Camp 1 at 7,220 ft. about 11:49 AM (if I got the timezones correct)
- Moved from Camp 1 to Camp 2 at 7,728 ft. on Wednesday, June 16 and made camp at about 9:42 AM
- Climbed up to place a cache at 7,735 ft. on Thursday, June 17 and were back down at Camp 2 at 12:25 PM
- Yesterday, Friday, June 18, moved from Camp 2 to Camp 3 (9,222 ft.) arriving about 10:14 AM.
- Today, it looks like they are on the move up to either 10,000 ft. or prehaps pressing on to 11,500 ft.